I received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Tsinghua University in June 2020. Before that, I was a Ph.D. candidate at Storage Group of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, and supervised by Prof.Jiwu Shu. I received my bachelor degree at Northeastern University in China. Here is my CV for your reference.
My research interests include:
- Architecture of Non-volatile Memory
- Security of Non-volatile Memory
- Non-volatile Memory based Processing-In-Memory
- Machine Learning Accelerator
- The journal paper, “LrGAN: A Compact and Energy Efficient PIM-based Architecture for GAN Training.”, was published by Transaction of Computer (TC) in July 2020.
- I joined in the SAFARI group at ETH Zurich (leaded by Prof.Onur Mutlu) as a Post-doctor in June 2020.
- [SSI 2020] Haiyu Mao, Jiwu Shu, Fei Li, Zhe Liu.
The Development of Processing In Memory (in Chinese).
- [TC 2020] Haiyu Mao, Jiwu Shu, Mingcong Song, Tao Li.
LrGAN: A Compact and Energy Efficient PIM-based Architecture for GAN Training.
- [TOS 2020] Fan Yang, Youmin Chen, Haiyu Mao, Youyou Lu, Jiwu Shu.
Libra: An Efficient and Fast Recoverable System for Secure Non-Volatile Memory.
- [Journal of Computer Research and Development] Haiyu Mao, Jiwu Shu.
3D Memristor Array Based Neural Network Processing in Memory Architecture(in Chinese).
- [DAC 2019] Fan Yang, Youyou Lu, Youmin Chen, Haiyu Mao, Jiwu Shu.
No Compromises: Secure NVM with Crash Consistency, Write-Efficiency and High-Performance.
- [MICRO-51 2018] Haiyu Mao, Mingcong Song, Tao Li, Yuting Dai, Jiwu Shu.
LerGAN: A Zero-Free, Low Data Movement and PIM-Based GAN Architecture. [Lightning Talk]
- [DATE 2017] Haiyu Mao, Xian Zhang, Guangyu Sun, Jiwu Shu.
Protect non-volatile memory from wear-out attack based on timing difference of row buffer hit/miss.
- [NVMSA 2015] Haiyu Mao, Chao Zhang, Guangyu Sun, Jiwu Shu.
Exploring data placement in racetrack memory based scratchpad memory.
 Outstanding Ph.D. Graduate in Beijing (Top 5 in the department)
 Outstanding Ph.D. in Department of Computer Science and Technology
 National Scholarship (2.5%)
 MICRO-51 Student Travel Award
 Comprehensive Secondary Scholarship
 Guanghua Scholarship
 Scholarship Provided by The Mayor of Shenyang (6 in the entire university)
 Top 10 Excellent Undergraduates of Northeastern University (10 in the entire university)
 Outstanding Undergraduate in Shenyang (0.26%)
[2012, 2013, 2014] Outstanding Student Pacesetter in Northeastern University (0.5%)
[2012, 2013, 2014] National Scholarship (1%)